another sweet boy


this is is profile..... ain't he a cutie!!!
his sonogram pic looks very similar to micah's. uncanny, actually.

here is micah's profile... it is not as clear as dewey's....

Comments

Anonymous said…
That pic is sooooo amazing, but I have to ask just how can you tell it's a boy? I know what to look for, but do you see the boy parts? I don't. But I am so excited that Micah will have a brother...what a joy. Can't wait.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for sending us to your blog again. I have just read thru your summer and books. And seeing our new Sweet on the way! John told me of y'alls conversation. I pray that our family tree has roots that will be planted by the rivers of water that bring forth fruits of righteousness. Oaks of righteousness Isaiah calls them. I loved "listening" to you through your book reviews, and hope you enjoy Susan like you did the students. Oh, and tell your Mom that I have Contacts- I'm a late bloomer! Adoration and affection to you. g sweet
milkmen said…
WOOHOO! Congratulations.

let me just take a moment to say:

Stephen is a really great name. :)
Amy said…
So exciting! He does look like Micah...Can't wait to see you in October!

Popular posts from this blog

and we are home.

and we will be out numbered....

are little girls that different?